“TransVirtual met our requirements exceptionally well and the API and EDI capability out of the box was sensational.”
- What are must-have features on your fleet management platform?
At TransVirtual, we're proud to have key features that aim to improve operational efficiency while helping you reduce costs, including:
- Real-time GPS tracking: Track vehicles in real-time for efficient dispatching, timely deliveries, and theft prevention.
- Vehicle tracking: Address safety concerns and gain driver performance information whenever you need it.
- Fuel management: Monitor fuel consumption, idle times, daily routes to optimise fuel usage, reduce downtime, and minimise your carbon footprint.
- Mobile app: Our mobile-friendly fleet management platform is available on iOS and android, your fleet mangers and drivers are sure to find them easy-to-use!
- Reporting and analytics: Start making data-driven decisions. Gain detailed reporting and real time insights into fleet performance.
- Driver communication: Increase productivity and promote safety with two-way communication features with drivers.
No matter your fleet size, you can effectively optimise operations, enhance safety, and ensure compliance with us.
- How much does fleet management software cost?
Fleet management solutions vary in cost.
At TransVirtual, we don't want to pressure you into signing lengthy contracts. Instead, you only pay for your fleet management needs, without any hidden costs. Schedule a strategy session with our experts today and lets decide if we're a good fit for each other!
- How does your fleet management software help with fleet safety and fleet maintenance?
Our software lets you enhance safety and compliance through various fleet management tools:
- Real-time vehicle tracking (GPS tracking) to help you monitor performance and address unsafe driving practices.
- Real time alerts for upcoming vehicle inspections, insurance reminders, and other compliance requirements.
- Route planning to mitigate risks from road hazards and ensure compliance related to vehicle size and weight restrictions.
Overall, our system combines GPS technology and maintenance tracking, key features that help fleet managers stay ahead of challenges and ensure a safe working environment for drivers.
- How does a fleet management solution reduce maintenance costs?
You know the saying prevention is better than cure, right? Well, this can't ring more true for fleet managers! You want to manage maintenance tasks efficiently, so the best way is to stay on top of upcoming deadlines.
Fleet managers can prioritise tasks, assign them to appropriate personnel, and monitor progress in real-time. This helps you complete maintenance tasks promptly and accurately.
- Who benefits from fleet management software?
Small businesses, midsize businesses, or enterprises across different industries — for as long as you're managing a fleet directly or indirectly, you can benefit from a reliable fleet management solution like TransVirtual's.