FIRST CHOICE COURIERS TESTIMONIAL
Meet Matt Gencevski,
First Choice Couriers
“TransVirtual have been great to work with, they’ve been very friendly, assist us with any issues that we have and they’re always communicating to us with updates or training us how to use the tools.”
- Matt Gencevski
Labour intensive processes
First Choice knew they needed to modernise operations. Here is their situation pre TransVirtual:
- Paper PODs
- Multiple scanners
- Everything was very labour intensive
- Reduce the amount of paper consignment notes
- Remove manual invoicing
One system to run their whole business
TransVirtual give First Choice Couriers one system that allows them to run their whole business including:
- Visibilty through the whole journey of a delivery beyond the usual track and trace.
- See scans for consignments without data in Unknown Scan Reports
- GPS provided for deliveries and for driver locations.
- User friendly interface that everyone at First Choice could get onboard with.
- Secure data management.
- Accounting that allows pricing consignments on creation, with any discrepancies easily identified.
“I would absolutely recommend TransVirtual to every other freight company because of their customer support, their platform is use friendly and they offer a complete end-to-end solution”
– Matt Gencevski, Express Manager, First Choice Couriers
First Choice Couriers and TransVirtual now have a partnership dating back to 2018, with some of the highlights including:
MORE CASE STUDY
CRL Express is only 5 years old and has now moved into a new mega warehouse in Melbourne’s South East
VT Freight Express
An Australian company established in 2010, VT Freight Express (VTFE) is the leading provider of express freight services delivering throughout Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, ACT and Southern NSW.
Hunter Express identified the need to find a transport management system provider to upgrade and integrate its freight systems.